Marijuana as Medicine: Myths and Miracles Revealed
The foundation of marijuana’s shift towards legalization is rooted in its medicinal properties. Marijuana’s effect on the human body is a constantly researched subject and our course materials are updated accordingly. Students registered for this course will learn about the common conditions that marijuana may be prescribed for, how to become a medical marijuana patient, and read firsthand accounts of those with personal experiences using marijuana as medicine.
The Heart Of Medical Marijuana Education
This 9-lesson course, curated by Dr. Sean McAllister (Pharmacology & Toxicology), explores the medicinal value of marijuana and the science of endocannabinoids. With the help of other experienced physicians, Dr. McAllister has compiled a comprehensive guide for the treatment of many conditions. The course materials cover a wide range of clinical and therapeutic applications, including treatment of pain, nausea, spasticity, movement disorders, glaucoma, and more.
- Clinical and Therapeutic Cannabis Information
- Common Conditions Treated With Cannabis
- Endocannabinoids & Marijuana Efficacy
- Endocannabinoid System – A Deeper Look
- Government Hypocrisy
- How To Become A Patient & Medical Card Holder
- How & Where To Obtain Patient Identification Cards
- Marijuana & Cancer – Is It A Cure?
- Marijuana: Common Questions & Answers
- Marijuana & Medicine Overview
- Medical Uses of Marijuana
- One Patient’s Battle For A Kidney Transplant
- The History of Marijuana As Medicine
- The US Government’s Approval of Marinol
- The Investigational New Drug Program