Medical Marijuana Laws & Regulations
As marijuana legislation continues to change and evolve, with lawmakers increasingly shifting towards nationwide legalization, students interested in pursuing any career or investing in any marijuana-based business should understand the full breadth and history of marijuana law. Students registered for this course will learn pertinent marijuana laws at a granular level, focusing on both federal and state-specific legislation respectively.
The Safety Measures For Law-Abiding Business
This 15-lesson course, instructed by one of the nation’s leading medical marijuana defense attorneys, covers both the broad history of medical marijuana legislation as well as the current status of applicable laws and regulations at both a state and federal level. Leveraging notable federal and state court cases and the experience of tenured marijuana defense attorneys, this course is an in-depth guide to navigating marijuana law safely and properly.
- A Brief History of Medical Marijuana Law in America
- All 50 States – State Medical Marijuana Laws
- Federal Marijuana Laws
- How To Become A Patient & Medical Card Holder
- How To Run A Responsible Cannabis Business
- How To Start A Cannabis Business In America
- How & Where To Obtain Patient Identification Cards
- Key U.S. Federal Marijuana Laws
- Law Enforcement Encounters & Your Rights
- Navigating Federal Penalties
- Notable California Medical Marijuana Cases
- Notable Cases In Federal Courts Across The United States
- Raid Preparedness For Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Transporting Medical Marijuana
- Where To Invest In The Cannabis Industry
- We also cover international laws in countries like Canada, Australia, Spain and more.